Friday 20 June 2014

Goodbye Blogger

Hello everyone.
If you read my previous blog post you will know that i took a break from blogging. And it was to think about to make this decision or not. And i think its the right thing to do so people can hate as much as they can now or say whatever you want. SPIT IT OUT. I won't be there to read it. errrr...what?
Well I don't really seem to be into blogging and i don't really think blogging is my thing. So I don't really know how to tell you guys..
So I've not really got the time to write a blog. And it's really hard making time. So I've made my mind up and i might start a blog that looks like tumblr but it's not... I'll make a blog post if i do. And i won't come back no matter what. I don't really want to sound rude but if you ever find me on the internet i beg you not to bother me i want to stay anonymous.and that's how i like it. 
No more blog template selling. 

Goodbye xx

No comments:

Post a Comment